Managing Project Teams
- Develop an understanding of the various relationships that must be simultaneously managed by a project manager.
- Demonstrate the construction of project logic models.
- Describe the resources that may be required for the successful completion of a project.
- Practice general management skills needed to get the best team and lead them through a successful project.
- Get the right message at the right time through planning and careful tracking of stakeholder communication on the project.
- To develop an understanding of how a project implementation may be control
Who Can Benefit
- Project Managers, Contract Administrators
- Influence of Organizational Structures on Projects
- Project Environment
- Functional Organization
- Weak and Strong Matrix Organization
- Balanced Matrix Organization
- Human Resource Planning
- Project Relationships
- Logic and Bar Charts
- Resource Allocation
- Resource and Task Characteristics
- Resource Availability Levels
- Development of Project Team
- General Management Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Situational Leadership for Project Teams
- Motivating Your Project Team
- Management of Project Team
- Conflict Management Techniques
- Project Performance Appraisals
- Managing Team Meetings
- Issue Logs
- Communication as a Project Management Tool
- Communication Planning
- Information Distribution
- Briefing Techniques
- Performance Reporting
- Monitoring and Controlling Project